Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

sheesh

Anomalies and triples created by the infusion of devil and human dna, "when the women slept with demons and procreated" JUST like the WORD says, all real. "Before the flood and after" GOD said would not flood again, NEVER SAID He wasn't gonna end them forever. MAYBE He sent armies of frogs.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Everyone should share this everywhere

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Where have I seen an Inside Job before?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I watch that whole day going through twitter following people posting videos. It was all planned. Even the lady who was shot guns that had color tape on them. Common sense say where is the correct investigation into that no crime scene just swept away like nothing happen. I truly believe all the truth will come out. if our country and politicians are as bad as I believe it would destroy America if the truth came out all at once. I truly believe we are watching a controled take down of evil and God is in control using good and bad people along the way. So much information if you research follow both sides with common sense you actually see arrest on the human trafficking, ceo’s stepping down politicians retiring and Trump working to put in place good people. The globalist losing constantly. the last step is the financial system which that is pretty close to being switched to digital. I trust God and believe everything will work out. God Bless America

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread