5 pics ⬇️

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I'll buy that, because I feel that Golf Trump is not the Real Deal, but playing out the gentleman of leisure ex-President role, while My President, DJT, is always working!

I don't think we have the seen real Trump in years.
Including his Presidency.
Just an opinion.

"POTUS is 100% INSULATED - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false."

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

To me I would guess the real Trump in these pics, is the 4th one ( second row number one)? 🤔

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

We'll know soon! Personally -I believe He is insulated by something that really doesn't exist on Our higher levels - Time.
There were many "Johns" involved. Uncle John G. Trump, John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy Jr, Donald John Trump ..and John Titor.

🤣😂. He sure prepared for 2016 and beyond!!
https://youtu.be/crmvHJpCkfM

Indeed well insulated ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼💫 🌌 Gallactic alliance. 🪐🚀USSF.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It has always stood out to be that the military about faced and walked away during his inauguration speech...what if he handed it over to military on that day and we have been under devolution since then? My brain hurts 🤣🤣

the president of all humanity❤️❤️🙏🙏

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Prob from this statement, 8/2020, bc the battle BTS is getting intense then (timeline perspective, bc this is Hz/Timeline war between Good & Evil, Light has won already, just clean up remains), and he needs to be somewhere, all the time, to support the team on the move (Gridcrew restoration mission WW of GAIA's Grid/sacred sites), from above. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12344065/donald-trump-ohio-rich-enemies-unhappy/

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Great comparison pics.👍🏻👍🏻This has been my vibe for a long time too. I would imagine the same with Melania.
On a similar, but different topic, I am still keeping track at how many celebs look so different too! I see it constantly.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Agree

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Close mannerisms but not the same. Can't wait for Potus to come out and surprise everyone!

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Wasn't it all about the tie colour? Was it red for real Trump and blue for fake? I forget which way round it was supposed to be.

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

There was the blue/red tie
The white hat/ red hat
White hair/yellow hair
Taller Trump/ Shorter Trump
The one w/ the Orange Face..
The Heavier one...

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Pic number 3 is awesome!! The Trump stare! ❤️🇺🇸

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Obvious is POTUS looking at Dan

POTUS > DAN > EVERGREEN // Grassh Knoll? > JFK // JR

NCSWIC

Extra:

Kluas Ivanka and Boom sticks form a Y ?

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Would not surprise me. Great line-up of shots of Trumps!