This morning, I had ‘Coffee with Martin’.@martingeddes Sipping my morning java, while reading the beautifully written words in Martin’s latest piece, What I Saw In Occam’s Mirror’ was the perfect start to my day.

Martin writes so very eloquently, the feelings of most of us here, fighting in this battle of ‘Good vs Evil’.

“The paradox of change says we only transform when we fully identify with what is, so this “vision of the vile” was a mandatory preparation for the storm to come.”

The above words rang so clear to me. It really did have to be this way, for people to wake up from the spell we have been under our whole lives. I was always surrounded by many friends my whole life, most I had known since a child. Most of these friends turned their backs in ridicule against me and labeled me a Conspiracy Theorist. In the beginning, I felt betrayal and hurt. Now, I feel nothing but contentment, because I am at peace with myself and know in my heart I followed the right path.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

So true - no doubt Martin will go down in history as one of the great "minute men' of our time - there are so many that have helped me thru this journey

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The following words resonated so deeply within me; “The quiet and sensitive person I am in private has located a warrior inside, and unleashed him. Circumstances have forced me to fight, and I have come to rather relish it.”

I have been told, I am overly sensitive my whole life. Maybe so, but I believe this sensitivity allowed me to see things clearly, to differentiate between right and wrong, good and evil.

I will never stop fighting for the most precious and innocent, our children, not ever. I will never stop fighting for all of you, my friends.

Thank you@martingeddes , I love you and am so appreciative of you and your talents. ❤️