hacked my way through dark tunnels
come out the other side into BLAZING LIGHT
& arrived at THIS moment
am feeling kinda' invincible πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯πŸ’ž

Beautiful article πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

Only followers of this user (@Vicg) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Well done. I think you said what the rest of us couldn't articulate.
Thank you.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Another outstanding newsletter Martin. Your thoughts, words, observations and concern for humanity ring loudly for so many of us because its exactly our experiences as well. The loss of frienships, disdain from peers and rejection by the brainwashed are easier to accept knowing we arent alone and ultimately have each other…our new family and peers. We rise together and we hold the line together as one. Im so grateful for you and your participation in the Great Awakening…in many ways you have saved my sanity and helped me to understand why I feel the way I do. God bless you in all your endeavors!! Much love❀️

πŸ‘πŸ‘

β€œI now understand why pride is the worst of the sins, since it triggers an endless doubling down; the person who was conned cannot admit to it, so they magnify their error until the cost becomes catastrophic.”

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

Thank you Martin! Through our shared experiences I will call you friend! Brilliantly written!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Great job! πŸ₯°