My father passed in peace early Friday morning with the sunrise, he is Free.
A Great and Good Man who demonstrated optimism in the face of many trials, loyalty, dedication, love, sacrifice and service to family, to humanity. He showed us much in the way he lived and he passed in the way he lived, with courage and grace.
A brave courageous and beautiful man, he flew spitfires, mosquitos, served and continued to stand for freedom and justice. He lost many friends and fellow veterans, his hearing, sight, mobility but these losses only fuelled his resolve to transmute love and joy.
Just Gratitude.
Rise up Dad, we will never forget.
Rest in peace.

"Here lies a Man" - his words.

We have a great warrior on our light team family, he is with us.

๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

In response Just Amom to her Publication

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL TESTAMENT TO YOUR DAD RIP SIR AND SALUTE PRAYERS OF LOVE PEACE AND COMFORT FOR YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DAD !!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

thank you so much Mary for your kind words๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

๐Ÿ™So sorry for your loss.God Bless your Dad.๐Ÿ’ž

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Thank you Alycat ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sorry for your loss of such a great man.prayers for you and your family

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you Keri๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This is beautiful๐Ÿ’– I am so sorry for your loss yet lifted by his light๐Ÿ˜Š Prayers for comfort. WRWY

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank you Bennastix ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

RIP dear Patriot!!! You are loved and will be missed by your family and friends!! We are praying for you ALL in this time of transition. Much LOVE and PEACE to ALL. Focus on happy memories pf him and celebrate his beautiful, tremendous life!!! ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,โ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโ™พ๏ธ

In response American Girl to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Peace to you and your family. โค๏ธHe sounds amazing. I hope his next adventure is awesome and that you all are upheld by love.

Thank you Jewels ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ feeling him in every step and breath.

(1) Show this thread

I Am Sorry For Your Loss! God Bless Your Family! May Your Father Rest In Peace!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Thank you dear friend
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

So very sorry for your loss. God bless him for his service. I am still broken over my dad and step dad. Well acquainted with that grief. You will be in my prayers sister. God bless and comfort you and your family as you mourn.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you dear sister Stephanie. I have been feeling the prayers, support and rising.
Sending more love your way, prayers for your beautiful heart as it grows and strengthens through the losses of your fathers.
God bless them all.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Love your Dad, so deeply sorry for your loss๐Ÿ˜‡prayers for comfort and grace๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Gratitude, gratitude dear Amy.
He is Love!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Love your Dad, so deeply sorry for your loss๐Ÿ˜‡prayers for comfort and grace๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

My heart goes out yo you and your family๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•ŠMuch love ๐Ÿ˜‡

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you MG ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for strength, healing, and peace. your daddy is an angel now โค๏ธ free from this cruel world ๐Ÿ™

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

He is a force of Light, thank you Whimma!
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers of peace and comfort. so soory for the loss of your father.๐Ÿ™

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you Gigi, feeling the support of all the prayers with Gratitude and Love.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™

In response Sea Shell to his Publication

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Sorry for your loss.

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

Thank you.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up to you and your family.
We are blessed to have another warrior on the other side.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you Paula, we are indeed!!! (as my father would say:)
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved father. There must have been an extraordinarywelcome home gathering in Heaven of his family, friends, and fellow warriors. How thrilled they must have be to see him again. Gid bless you and your family.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes!!! They are soaring, roaring, what a reunion indeed!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

In response Gayle Wildman to her Publication

Thank you Gayle ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

May God continue to Bless your Dad. condolences to you and your family.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

๐Ÿ’œThank you ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

What a blessing it must have been to be raised by him.May the angels embrace him and comfort you and your family.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

thank you.
Yes, what a blessing!

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

What a beautiful tribute to your dad. May God comfort your family and give you peace.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Thank you dear friend.
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

May he rest in peace and thank you for his service. May God comfort you and your Family.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Thank you ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you love and prayers. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread