July 30th is national Whistleblowers day!

Grassley = video length = 34 seconds

💧#34 https://qalerts.app/?q=%2334 .... My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days...👀

Also, bells chyming in the background ... 'Big Ben' feels as in London, UK, as in Queen

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

So this lifelong politician is now a god guy? NOT

So this lifelong politician is now a god guy? NOT

He looks like he is posing. Who stands with their jacket open like that giving an unobstructed view of a tie that looks like a barcode?

Just want the American Dream for my family.

bald 🦅 eagle taking flight over water in the background .he also had a video saying corn is almost ready in a week . juan always takes about 🌽 corn . every single show he mentions corn .

Just want the American Dream for my family.

bald 🦅 eagle taking flight over water in the background .he also had a video saying corn is almost ready in a week . juan always takes about 🌽 corn . every single show he mentions corn .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Always pay attention to the quite ones with a HELL OF A LOT of security!
What position is Grassley in?
Presidential line of secession:
Biden
Harris
Cruella Pelosi
Chuck Grassley

Well isnt that something to celebrate!
No I am not saying this will happen, just checking out possibilities.

smiles

Sailor Superstitions

Whistling

Whistling is mainly considered bad luck, but there are some instances where it is believed to bring good fortune. It is said that to whistle is to challenge the wind, which will “whistle up a storm.” According to legend, whistling on board also encourages the wind to increase, benefitting the ship’s speed.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I saw that on IG, but missed the bells chiming.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Welcome, Mr. Placeholder President from old Ioway.

[W] is a GO

—23

Whistleblowers

🔥 🚨

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From February 12, 2022
Re: UK Royals and Big Ben

"A clock tower will be destroyed in this hour, the one known as Big Ben. This sign is for Prince Charles and the rest of his team that they are coming down just like that. There is no more time for messing around with these people. They want world destruction.

Your enemies even contemplated using nuclear warfare to put the world in panic and fear. They are thinking of using anything possible to stop their fall and to stop what they know is coming, which is Me and My Army, which they can not defeat."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/eruptions-and-explosions-are-taking-place-at-one-time?rq=big%20%20ben

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

By Any Means Necessary!

(1) Show this thread

Sen Grassley has been busy.

GeorgeChat, [Jul 25, 2022 at 6:50 PM]
Grassley's stunning and revelatory letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray, can be read in it's entirety HERE:

https://www.scribd.com/document/584114450/Grassley-to-Garland-and-Wray-Hunter-Biden-July-25-2022

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From March 24, 2022
Re: UK Royals and Big Ben

"My children, watch. News will break out in England about the death of a royal, yes, and how it will surprise you. The truth will be revealed. Watch and listen for news about Big Ben.

Their fall will be great. Charles, that means you. You will not get away with what you have done or the side you chose. Your family will finally know, along with the world, who you really are and how evil has consumed you. Charles, you are finished."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/your-enemies-will-have-no-peace-in-these-days-of-judgment?rq=big%20%20ben

From February 27, 2022
Re: Big Ben

"Europe: there will be major scandals regarding the Royals, not only regarding Andrew but Prince Charles and the Queen's sudden death. Yes, I have said to watch the clock tower called Big Ben. It will fall to the ground.

Know that Prince Charles is about to take a massive fall for what he has done against the Queen and your Nation. He was part of those who wanted to enslave you. He is a thief and a liar, and he will never get that Crown he killed for. A cleansing of your Nation has begun. So, rejoice! Revival is about to hit your land like never before."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/things-are-about-to-change-all-over-this-earth?rq=big%20%20ben

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

We'll see??? When??? It will take 20 years at this rate to reveal all of the crimes and hang all the traitors and arrest the 250,000 unsealed indictments or whatever we're up to???

(1) Show this thread