whomever was manifesting rain in Texas it worked!!!!!! Thank you Thank You

Only people mentioned by @Nojustno2 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Bri e.. to her Publication

Now do California

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Please manifest for rain in Central Texas. ❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank you God for hearing our cries for rain in texas for the peopke and the animals🙏💙

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank you GOD!!! All praise and honor goes to you.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awesome News!!!!!!!!!! I prayed so hard for it.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Yay

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have all been trying I think even here in TN we were needing it badly and now we have some too!
Thank you God,
Thank you Universe.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

We did it! This is amazing.❤️🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

same in Bama! our vibes work’

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

🙏We sure needed it.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

PTL

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

More vibes💖

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Still some dry areas. Praise God and thanks for the prayers and vibes but keep em coming frens!!! 🙏🏼🌧🙏🏼

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Thank God we manifested rain!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Praise God Glory Hallelujah for miracles✨💖

Is there bubbles on the water? Old farmers saying... if there is bubbles on the water when it's raining, it's going to rain for 2-3 days.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

awesome 🙏🏼🙌🏼

🙏🙏🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

oh that is WONDERFUL! i also put out a request for rain where it is needed yesterday on a hunch. YES!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I prayed to our Father God in heaven in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the rain to come. I am not surprised that it is raining – I expected it. Hope it continues to spread across the land.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Can you all pray for California too!!! We need the rain🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙌🙌🙌🌧️That is so wonderful to see! I will keep praying for all of Texas to receive the rain you desperately need.🌧️🌧️🙏

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

now lets do kern river valley