Alleged aircraft carrying Pelosi appears to be headed for Hawaii. Refueling? If I recall correctly, it’s about a 13 hour flight from Cali to Taiwan. If they land in Hawaii, it should take around 10 and a half hours to reach Taiwan after departing.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

Do you have it's current location? I went on Flightradar24 and tried searching for SPAR19 but came up with nothing.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I found this on Twitter. Is it true?

That is true. They killed the location of it, however, I sat and watched it land and taxi in Honolulu. It parked on the ramp by the air base before the feed dropped or the transponder was turned off.

I’ve been listening to ATC (Air Traffic Control) out of Honolulu, but haven’t heard any military callsigns request clearance to taxi for departures

🤷🏻‍♂️

I wonder if there are alternate tracking sites that will show it.

I have this tracking site bookmarked, but haven't spent time trying to figure it out.
https://globe.adsbexchange.com

Only people mentioned by @LilyB in this post can reply

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

ADS-B is by far my favorite. The two main tidbits of info to know about it is the letter “U” & “H”.

If you press the letter “U”, it will display all government (& military) aircraft that currently have their transponders turned on.

The letter “H” resets the entire map. 👍

Thank you so much!😊

(1) Show this thread