Alleged aircraft carrying Pelosi appears to be headed for Hawaii. Refueling? If I recall correctly, it’s about a 13 hour flight from Cali to Taiwan. If they land in Hawaii, it should take around 10 and a half hours to reach Taiwan after departing.

Only people mentioned by @DannyYoda in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

Do you have it's current location? I went on Flightradar24 and tried searching for SPAR19 but came up with nothing.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I found this on Twitter. Is it true?

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Is she planning on faking her own death...Maybe cut a deal with the White Hats...Maybe planning on her plane "going down" JFK Jr. style? Fake your own death...Turn states evidence...Go into protection and live your life out in exile? Get an antidote to the Booster? We can only guess ;)

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Excellent question(s). I’m fine with any of them. We need a webcam in hell to watch her burn. 🙃

(1) Show this thread

Did they stop for fuel, or to refill the liquor bar?

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

If she’s on that jet, probably both. 🤣. I’ve come across multiple people this morning saying that she was on that aircraft, but we’re approaching 3 hours now that they’ve been on the ground.

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

she's gotta stop and give barry and big mike their cut of whatever booty she scavenged

No one on the Right believes Piglosi has brains enough to fill a thimble.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

I agree. Only reason I’m tracking this flight is because of the threats from China about firing warning shots or flat out shooting it down, which I doubt will happen. This is 2022, so nothing surprises me anymore 🤣

(1) Show this thread