Alleged aircraft carrying Pelosi appears to be headed for Hawaii. Refueling? If I recall correctly, it’s about a 13 hour flight from Cali to Taiwan. If they land in Hawaii, it should take around 10 and a half hours to reach Taiwan after departing.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

Do you have it's current location? I went on Flightradar24 and tried searching for SPAR19 but came up with nothing.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I found this on Twitter. Is it true?

That is true. They killed the location of it, however, I sat and watched it land and taxi in Honolulu. It parked on the ramp by the air base before the feed dropped or the transponder was turned off.

I’ve been listening to ATC (Air Traffic Control) out of Honolulu, but haven’t heard any military callsigns request clearance to taxi for departures

🤷🏻‍♂️

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

I wonder if there are alternate tracking sites that will show it.

I’ve checked all of them, including skyglass with no results. **Also to clear something up I incorrectly said in my last comment, I haven’t heard any military callsigns requesting *taxi instructions* or clearance for departure.

Figured I’d go ahead and correct myself before someone else corrects me. 🙃🤣

Only people mentioned by @DannyYoda in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danny Yoda, click on at the bottom under it