The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you farmers and ranchers for the work and dedication you do. I am truly blessed by your hard work :)

#ThankYouFarmers

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Please pray for us. We are in deep trouble! No rain, even IF we could afford fertilizer for hay, which is sky high, no rain! We have a small cow/calf operation and so far we have hung on. We have 3 round bales of hay left so that means we are at the end of our rope. Texas cattle ranchers are in crisis! Bad news for our mama cows and their babies. I am in tears. We have cared for and nurtured these mamas and now we can’t. I don’t want them going for hamburger! Please pray we start getting rain this week! 🙏 😢

I am so sorry for your struggles and everyones for that matter.
Anons will pray for everyone affected by this. Let's manifest some rain!

Here is what is messed up---I've been begging anyone to cut my fields to take the feed for free to feed their cows. I chased down a farmer yesterday who was cutting the neighbors fields to take my feed.

He said it's too ripe. Duh. But if u cut it now u can take it when it's ripe.
Throwing my hands up in the air.

Last year a farmer came and cut it, sold it for $600 to the Mexicans a quarter of a mile away and promised to give me meat which I never got. Whatever.

This is just not right. The ones who have what u need cannot get it to you. Ugh.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

#prayerteam

I'm liking the 'let's manifest some rain' for Texans...
who else do we include?

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Everyone. lol

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Some people have bad character. I’m so sorry that happened to you. We got zero hay cuttings this year. Normally we have anywhere from 24” to 48” of rain yearly. This year, I don’t believe we have even received 3” altogether! We are down to dirt. We have to be careful where we get hay and what kind. Some hay has Johnson grass in it and during a drought it can produce a poison because it gets “stressed”. It can kill your livestock. We have horses and cattle running together so we are trying to find clean coastal bermuda hay without sticker burrs, or Johnson grass. If we bring in bales with sticker burrs they would start growing here whenever it finally starts raining. It’s tough right now. I was just thinking the other day how Texans trucked hay to Georgia and Tennessee and Alabama when they were in a bad drought a few years ago. It seems no one there is trying to reciprocate. It’s sad.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Madness! Somebody better be coming to your rescue. And fast.
I have alfalfa/clover/grass. Its good feed. Cows love it around here.
I bought a 1946 John Deere Tractor in the spring and just found a Massy Ferguson mower w/o the PTO to pull behind it. Got the mower home and the gear box was bad. Gawwwwd. Ugh. When I get that fixed I can mow the fields.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Father nullify the chemtrail spells in the skies over our lands in Jesus name and release the water ! Amen

(3) Show this thread