👇🏻👇🏻 Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, patents, and vaccines 💥😳😳

Dick Gregory: Complete Truth (2015/2021) | Remastered | w 7 Minutes of Previously Unseen Material - YouTube

To celebrate us reaching 1 million subscribers, Reelblack brings you a Special Edition of the interview that started it all--DICK GREGORY: TRUTH (2015/2021)....

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Love This Guy! No BS, Just Truth! Very Smart Man!

Wow, thank you for sharing this! I am fascinated

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

wow Dick Gregory Complete Truth

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Yes watch him in the begining of my many rabit hole adventures I could tell he was a respected man by the peopel around him so I took it all in
he had a way with teling u this is how it is in just the right words
a earth angel
for sure.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I love you for for posting this. I cried when Dick Gregory died. He was a very special man and an incredible storyteller. He was also a very dear friend to Michael Jackson. He even saved his life. Dick visited Michael at the hospital and found him completely dehydrated and at deaths' door. Michael told him, "Dick, they're trying to kill me."
He is also a man that did not suffer fools. When you came to interview Dick Gregory you best not be asking any stupid questions or he would let you know. The guy was hilarious. I believe that he had 10 children.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I found it on tictok and posted yesterday because he is such a good story teller isnt he.

Also wanted to bring to the forefront his view on their plans for these patents. They have many bad things up their sleeves and Nana thinks part of this taking so long has been changing the timelines of some of these things happening.
But that is just my guessing, crazy ol lady.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I've never met Dick Gregory, but I've listened to him speak, a lot, over the years. I get why you say he was a very special man, and I agree with you that he was an incredible story teller.
From what I remember, your comment about about not suffering fools, rings true.

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you.

💥🙋‍♀️