Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ONE GOVERNMENT WILL FALL AND ANOTHER ONE WILL REPLACE THEM
This is one you need to listen to. It also contains a message to Trump from God. This message has been passed onto Trump as we speak. I have posted this before but this one is biblical in itself. If you never listen to another video, this should be the one you hear. It’s what we all have waited for, for so long. It's fantastic news. No need to do anymore searching for answers. They are all right here for you. I now have peace when I heard this. No more despair, no more wondering if we are being lied to. No more guessing on how this ends. This is the most beautiful message I have heard to date. Don’t listen to Juan or any of those folks. It’s not needed. What I am saying is..here is your answers. God is telling you. No one else can. So enjoy yourselves, stay safe, yes it's gonna get really bad and continue to fight on a local and state level as God wants you to keep fighting but he will........ ---->>>> in next message below.

Thank you for posting this. When Julie said God told her this is a time of restoration and a harvest of souls, I knew this was true. God told me those same words when I cried out to Him before the 2016 election. He assured me that these times are a time of restoration & restoring things better than before as well as preparing souls for a great harvest. He said nothing is impossible for Him. He said to trust Him and to delight in Him and He will give us the desires of our heart. These words He wrote on a sidewalk in chalk for me to " accidentally " find. Then He confirmed it all with this glorious unexpected sunrise that revealed an eagle and a butterfly! Never, ever give up. That is what the enemy wants and expects. God is moving in miraculous ways. He is unstoppable. The wicked will be under God's wrath. He has allowed time for their repentance. That time is coming to an end for them. This is the Great Awakening and we have been chosen for such a time as this. 😇
3 pics 👇

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Sorry these two pics did not come thru with the sunrise one. Here are the scriptures on the sidewalk.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Awesome..i see all the pics..Beautiful.

(1) Show this thread