KABQQQQQMMMM 💥🍿🍿

MEANWHILE YESTERDAY, IN THE AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT, SENATOR MALCOLM ROBERTS DROPS A TRUTH BOMB ABOUT WEF DEEPSTATE ELITE KLAUS SCHWAB AND THE GREAT RESET.

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I hate to say this, bit I really despise the words “The great resist”. Resist reminds me of the word try. It’s wimpy. No power or confidence in it at all. Let’s just stick with The Great Awakening and God Wins. Yeah!!!

Hope he has security!! He’ll end up with a bad bout of covid, or maybe a car carsh, plane wreck.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

He wont need security, he's one of them. Although he's speaking truth in this video he claims he cannot find any evidence of the 90 year suppression orders naming 28 high profile Australians (including an ex prime minister) as alleged paedophiles. He either didn't look hard enough or he is complicit. I've made up my mind

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Bill Heffernan Speech in Parliament Pedophiles in Parliament - YouTube

Get More on My Face Book Pages before they are shut downhttps://www.facebook.com/AwakeningAustralia.MainGrouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/253041959399891/

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Amen Patriot! Take it to them!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

MausGA!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

The Great RESIST, he said.

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

The Great RESIST, he said.