Q only uses the phrase "You are Watching A Movie" once in #813 and "You are watching a 'scripted' movie in once #1450...

What do YOU think that phrase means?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i beieve Many have already been arrested and are playing a role to fulfill the plan

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

You know I also saw a live feed earlier today of the memorial service for the fallen officer who died at the capital I believe it was at night 10 o'clock which was odd, but I saw all the politicians who attended hopping on a bus kind of makes me think all these politicians are on work release where they are released during the day to work their job which is playing the part in this movie, then they are all brought back to the prison on these buses were they sleep.

Only people mentioned by @Mb9876 in this post can reply

In response Mbb 9876 to her Publication

I mean if all of these politicians have already been arrested then they should be staying in jail right how are they out, this is the only plausible explanation I could think of.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

exactly .....unless the buses are filled with the actors portrayimg the parts of some of the others ....some you never see their faces ....just tthem ealming in and out

(1) Show this thread