#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

🤔I swear I just saw something were they did experiments with blood drawn and then watched as people who the blood was taken from experienced things on the other side of the world & the blood reacted. Why can't I remember where I saw it?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Cleve Backster did experiments like that I think, after his time with plants and lie detectors. Cells taken from people would react no matter how far away the person was.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

wow now that you mention that I read or saw that same thing but I can't remember where