Hi Frens . . . I need some prayers . . . My maid of honor and best friend has to have a serious test on her heart tomorrow. Please pray for her, that she gets through everything OK and that the medical staff working with her can be trusted. She is live a sister to me and she has been so supportive of me. She has always been since the first day we met. I would so appreciate you lifting her up in prayers. Thanks in advance. I love you all.

I know that prayers were being said for my brother and he feels the results of the prayers so for that I am forever grateful.

GOD BLESS you beautiful souls.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Dear God, please protect and shine your light and love to this precious child of yours. Please give her Your comfort and healing. Thank you God. All our prayers and love from South Africa. Stay strong. I had a heart attack at age 36. They wanted to do a full blown heart bypass op. But I refused and got a second opinion. Today at age 60, still no bypass and heart in tip top shape! God can do miracles.... every day!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

🙏🏻❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

❤❤❤

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Prayers 🙏🏼 of love & healing🙏🏼❤️💥

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏💞

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

prayers up for your best friend🙏🙏💚

🙏

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God Knows Everything.
Father God's Healing Touch
In Jesus Name Thank You Father God.
Thank You Jesus.💕🙏💕🙏💕 Amen.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Together we pray for your friend. 🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so moved by your prayers and well wishes for my sweet friend. I can't thank you enough. I will go to sleep peacefully knowing that she has angels watching over her and wishing her well. I have searched for people like you all my entire life. I have finally found you and tears are welling up in my eyes in gratitude. Feeling so so blessed. As soon as I hear anything I will let you know how she's doing. Good night and GOD bless you all.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨

🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Awwh hun prayers that she will be ok and doctors will be good ones🙏

Prayer sent

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Thank Q for giving us hope Always 🙏 🙌 ❤ May the Good Lord Bless 🙌 you all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua Ben Joseph 🙏 ❤ 🙌
Love you Sisters and Brothers of the Light of Christ 💯🤜💥🤛💫☘🐸🎈🌠✨🌄✝️🌅🙏☘💫☘

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

You all are so beautiful :). Thanks for the shamrocks. They are always a sign from my Dad. He's a St Patrick's Day birth . . . 17 :).
Everyone's prayers are comforting this anxious heart. Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏♥️🙏

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

praying 🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

prayers sent 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

🙏❤️🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Praying now!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

prayers 💓