Sometimes I just do photos because I am too tired to produce anything more demanding. It's a kind of mindless amusement that has a happy collateral benefit for others.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You take beautiful pictures .

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

You bring joy to many. I resonate with your statement....I photo journal everyday--keeps me in the NOW. Much gratitude for you Martin.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Just do what resonates brother...
💚🌟💚

and hipefully sending smiles back at ya 😊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nothing mindless about sharing your acuity in the field. It matches your spoken word. It helps to level us and remember there is beauty amongst the madness. Thank you.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

First time I’ve seen “collateral benefit” used. I like it!

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

your photos feel very personal, like a hand shake.
pleased to meet you.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Your photos have magical healing properties. They make so many people happy and that is worth more than money can buy

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

These are great!! Thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Thanks Martin! I love your beautiful photos! 😊💖(((HUG)))

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

how is Last of the summer wine country, these days ?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Nature is rejuvenating.
Most often your photos boost me.