Open letter to freemasons and illuminati

There is still time to come to the light, expose the evil and be redeemed.

No matter what you participated in, witnessed or condoned, God/Source has a place reserved for you if you courageously step forward and tell the truth to make restitution.

If you are a low-level freemason and do not know the depths of satanism at the top levels, just start making comments or jokes about how much you would be willing to do to be wealthier and more successful. They will start grooming you up.

HEALING BEGINS WITH ATONEMENT

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Not an expert on this topic but will try to add my thoughts.

I have read that some of our founding fathers were Masons. They were well respected and masters in their trades that helped build America.
At some point they expanded membership to an unacceptable saturation. So the inner circle created the Freemasons. After time that as well reached an unacceptable saturation leading to
some Freemasons to became double agents with the illuminati.

I have came to the conclusion that there are 'some' high power Good Freemasons helping pull this off.

Thinking this way because they seem pretty good on hijacking good things.

This is just thought and not backed up by research because you simply can not trust the research material out there on this topic.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This might be true.
What makes it unlikely is that most of these organisations have been organised in a pyramid fashion and seem to be very hierarchical. How would a high placed mason fin the liberty to contribute for the 'good' of mankind without going against the top down 'orders'. Could that be done without being exposed?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response MvA_r to his Publication

Maybe spectacularly make it clear in a public setting like a fund raiser that they will no longer play along.
I imagine that would create a crazy amount of hate for that person from members. They would sic the media on that person. Probably try to bankrupt him and throw him in jail. Attack him from every angle. MeToo them. Even Epstein them if they could.
Hope it doesn't work on that/those person(s).

I think Trump’s speech at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner back in 2016 is a good example of ‘spectacularly’ making it clear where he stands.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

My fave picture of Big Daddy, it should be turned into a a stunning painting, and the title should be "IF LOOKS COULD KILL"

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

2016 Al Smith Dinner (Full) | The New York Times - YouTube

Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump deliver remarks at the Al Smith charity dinner at the Waldorf Astoria in Manhattan.Subscribe on YouTube: http://bit.ly/U8...

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

She was pretending to laugh off each comment....but I know she was boiling up inside. I can totally picture her in a rage after she left.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

He definitely didn’t pull any punches!

I never noticed he aimed his God Given Gun at her that night!! 🤣😂🤣. I love it when he does that and the Air Q!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Famous pedo point and the piercing glare!