Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

we know they plan on replacing him. i hope we do not have to live through the hell of Kamaltoes or crazy Nancy.

A Wise man has told us for YEARS “Joe’s Shot”!

The Funny Part is....Both of these Minions have attached earlobes and do NOT even look like the real Pedo Sniffer! 🤣😂

i think the one with the lighter blue tie sounds like Tim Allen.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

The 'Bubblier One' kind looks like James Woods. . . .🤷‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

What is it going to take to wake up the rest of GOD's children???
BOOM !!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Getting Biden ready for the fall?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Someone FINALLY said it 👏👏👏

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

😂😂Jim Biden or James Biden?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

😂😂Jim Biden or James Biden?

Not trying hard enough on the CGI.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Look at the eyes! 👀

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This whole thing is “.... too twisted for color tv.”
(stolen partial line of Clairee’s in a movie) 😂🤷‍♀️

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

“Even his body double looks exhausted”

😆😆Did he fall off his bike again and it changed his appearance? Along with that his voice changed? And all those gas stations with $3.99 a gallon... where? I find it somewhat funny that Biden voters are the ones I hear complain the most about gas prices... yep, my sense of humor is warped at times. 😉

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

I saw that too! 🤣😂