Open letter to freemasons and illuminati

There is still time to come to the light, expose the evil and be redeemed.

No matter what you participated in, witnessed or condoned, God/Source has a place reserved for you if you courageously step forward and tell the truth to make restitution.

If you are a low-level freemason and do not know the depths of satanism at the top levels, just start making comments or jokes about how much you would be willing to do to be wealthier and more successful. They will start grooming you up.

HEALING BEGINS WITH ATONEMENT

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Not an expert on this topic but will try to add my thoughts.

I have read that some of our founding fathers were Masons. They were well respected and masters in their trades that helped build America.
At some point they expanded membership to an unacceptable saturation. So the inner circle created the Freemasons. After time that as well reached an unacceptable saturation leading to
some Freemasons to became double agents with the illuminati.

I have came to the conclusion that there are 'some' high power Good Freemasons helping pull this off.

Thinking this way because they seem pretty good on hijacking good things.

This is just thought and not backed up by research because you simply can not trust the research material out there on this topic.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, my father was a high level Mason and Shriner and I can affirm there are good men within the organization but can also confirm that there is evil increases the higher you go up. My father found this out in his mid 40's and it really shook him up...enough so that my Father would not allow me to join and he eventually left it all together himself.

The Masonic levels are similar concepts to the dimensional levels that we speak about, which include the elevation of your personal frequency through a process of enlightenment (gaining and application of knowledge).

The lower level Masons do not have the knowledge of the higher levels, they are not shown the secretes of the next level until they are deemed ready and are initiated into that level.

Evil infiltrates ALL parts of our society (Government, Religion, Organizations, ect.), good men are enticed and become entangled in it...like being caught in a trap that they cannot get out of.

My father was a Mason too, He was a schriener and he never told the secrets of the club he took them to his grave. He was recruited from military. After he died i found his mason certificate. The symbols stick out bigtime!

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

My Great Grandfather, Grand father, Great Uncles and Uncles were all Mason as well.

Prior to my Father becoming aware of some of the more nefarious things that go on he shared with me what I was able to understand at my age, and up to a point he was taking me on the path with him as he would teach me and answer questions when I would ask him what he was doing or studying...he had a very extensive library which I have today.

I was between 20-22 years old when my father stopped talking about it all together with me and it just seemed like he something in him changed...about the same time of me asking what I needed to do to become a Mason. I know enough that I can pass myself off as a Blue Lodge Mason as long as they don't go check the rolls.

I do not know exactly what happened, he never would talk about it and he took it to the grave with him...but he did tell me on his death bed that there is True Evil at work in this world and that the worst was yet to come.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Maybe he saw something or heard something that did not sit right with him, Its so hard to say because they had some high morals in their time. A man is only as good as his word, Do unto others, ect. I can in no way imagine my father being evil as he was such an amazing man. I believe over time like they did America the Masons started coming out with the true agenda. They are told to believe in a god, any god but no specific god, I only knew that because my dad was unsure of god until my mom and sisters started reading the bible to him. I asked him what he felt about god, thats the one and only thing he said about Masons.
They are told they have to believe in A GOD of their choosing but could not be atheist. Now im sure most of us know why.

(1) Show this thread