Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

LOL...didn't know he responded...been gone all day and came to AU first 🤣🤣

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Home base comes first :)

(1) Show this thread

Just think, what they created to hurt us "Covid", was turned around for good. Look how many folks had to stay home. Some reacquainted themselves with family, many started businesses, and oh so many started researching EVERYTHING.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

8:58 > 138>48>444
7 28 2022 > 716> 77

8 88 45 > 8889> 8817>1617>717

444 77 717
444 777 8
444 777 44

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Or even if 18% R true? Right?

I dont understand how so called followers could consider Q a larp or psyop.

Too many proofs have come to disprove those 2 theories

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication

Q is 2000%---> Everything!#wwg1wga🙏😎💗

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Joseph Flynn stated on social media that white hats and Trump are NOT in control, and we need to get off our asses and take back this country ourselves.

General Michael Flynn reTruthed it.

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Ugh! This is the kind of thing that makes my head spin. My take is that the white hats are doing a lot, but that we also need to keep working - voting, running for office, local community efforts both political and just in general to protect our resources, etc. I don't think this is a call to "arms," as a civil war isn't the answer either.

OTOH, it is hard not to question the sheer ridiculous nature of the current admin, current Hollywood, current media, oddities of DC, people in masks?? etc. and surmise that it is a movie and I that need more popcorn.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I know the W H are doing alot but I believe they WANT & NEED Americans to fight for their country. If they just rescue everyone now, there will be no lesson learned. ZERO!

(2) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

They pulled us off Twitter … All our research & links to the details are gone
Some details was scrapped off permanently

We have to show them …

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

there is an APP to view EVERY deleted twitter post

(1) Show this thread

17% 😹

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I had a dream decades ago about infiltrating a school, only men, chosen men could enter. I disguised myself and prior to being discovered and expelled, I saw for a very short time, the glimpse of secrets I yearned to explore deeper, it was a constant ache.

I want to pinch myself, this manifestation stops me . in utter amazement of what we are experiencing through these years, on this path, this incredible journey together with True friends I have never met.

we had to create the “flood” in the ether and mess with their frequencies in the matrix

meanwhile we have “loved” one another along the way and messed with vibrations

and we have spread the news.

we are doing our part. and that is all that is required of us. 🥰

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

❣️

(1) Show this thread