Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

love all of your beautiful pics!!! I'm on truth@IamGhostcat~in the machine.....have a great day Martin :)

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Miracles
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Where would we be without them...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

All of it is a miracle - the hand & work of the Creator

You have a rare eye for sussing these things out, and I think that's a miracle in itself ❀️

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Good words; β€œbio-miracle”.
Each leaf, looking through the sunlight, has its iwn path of arteries!πŸ˜ƒ

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I just awoke, opened the blinds to a beautiful sunny day and sat down with my coffee and see your insightful photos of the daily workings of The Divine. What a way to greet the day! Everything is a miracle! Thx Martin for sharing your sight and art.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😍Even if miracles are "one in a million", there's a lot of miracles out there!