They really want to keep children from being conceived and born don't they? Perhaps some really important light beings are headed this way. If they don't have bodies to incarnate into, they will arrange for walk-ins with the dearly departing. Can't stop what is coming.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Wasn't this specifically directed at the gay community?

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

You tell me what their intention is.

The WHO is blasting it out everyone can get it. We did this with AIDS and now they are doing it with the next generation. It's up to Gen exers and Boomers to tell the next generation what they put everyone through with their propaganda and "drugs"

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/25/who-monkeypox-could-spread-well-beyond-men-gay-bisexual-communities.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/anybody-can-get-monkeypox-here-s-how-to-get-tested-treated-and-vaccinated-in-south-florida/ar-AAZY4g6

https://www.cnet.com/health/medical/everything-we-know-about-monkeypox/ -What it means for you
Anyone can get monkeypox,

(1) Show this thread

Abolish pride month

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Indeed, what a nonsensical thing to celebrate for a whole month- being attracted to your own sex or being confused.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins btw.

Let's celebrate families, moms, dads, grandparents, greats, aunts, uncles cousins, nieces nephews, children, friends, and pets for a whole month.

How about FAMILY and Love is Everything Hour. It's celebrated twice a day at noon and 6:00 P.M., wherever you are with whoever you are with.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

now all I can think about is sex! haha!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Do not comply.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

You’re watching a movie … He’s gone …long time ago
The movie is scare tactics…watch how you react to news ( they need that energy)

Stay above reaction ( reserve your power)

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Ps … walk-ins have to be agreed to

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

😂 Yes, that is their intent. We have to expose their folly, rewrite their scripts, value prego women and families all the more. These things I share for others to share with friends and family for red pilling. I thought we used this page for that as well, yes?

How else do you wake others up to the shenanigans and light fires?

Also for reassurance to lurkers that not everyone buys this folly.

I don't live in fear, I live in heaven on earth, paradise, literally, in peace love and joy. Until the rest get here, I will be helping with red pilling, seed planting, and aiming lights in the dark and such. You see fear. I see a motivator for those who love their freedom to raise families if they wish and to start valuing them more. Love/Fear Same issue either can motivate. Depends on where a person is centered.

Though we know how this ends and what the new beginning looks like it doesn't mean we still don't have to take the actions that keep us on course to get there.

🙏😘💛👍

(2) Show this thread