Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Fiercekitty in this post can reply

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

In response Kate Taylor to her Publication

wth?!? why are you soo obsessed with her? you seem a little upset that she posted that. you all will be known by your colors. are you trying to freak her out? do you have one of those 30 second long memories and just forgot you posted it a shitton of times before? that fact that it was feb 4th still does not take away from that fact that area 51 was a major storehouse for children.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Trunk Monkey to her Publication

Thank you!! Apparently I'm a crackhead because she posted a snarky comment 500x and got called out. Not sure what her rebutal was because she blocked me. My feeling weren't hurt a bit πŸ˜‚

In response Trunk Monkey to her Publication

I also really appreciate the push back! Gotta let the shills know that their kind is not welcome here πŸ‘Š

(3) Show this thread