Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim, I'm not sure who should get this or if it's anything to be concerned about! A post on Facebook from a National Guard stated live ordinances are being loaded on to trucks, under cover of darkness. They aren't allowed any flashlights or light of any kind. The Guard stated families are being told to get gas, batteries, extra gas cans to fill generators. He said in all his years he had never loaded a LIVE ordinance on a truck!! He said something is up but they don't know what it is, but something isn't right. Facebook won't allow this to be shared, so I did my best to explain this. Please let me know if it's for real or a hoax. Thanks, Nancy

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Hi Nancy. I wish I knew and could answer your question.
I don't have any intel to provide, unfortunately.
I learn about things on social media just like you and other Patriots.
In the 3+ years that I've been here in the movement, will say that I've heard this scenario multiple times. Not that we should be prepared or vigilant, but it usually turns out to be disinformation.
Unless it's from a very trusted source that you know, I would say be cautious of the information.

(1) Show this thread
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Tick tock, tick tock goes the Q clock