ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🪱 👀 Worms/parasites are bigger problems than most people realize.

I have been able to put myself into remission from a chronic Autoimmune disease by having a doctor willing to listen to my crazy ass theories almost three years ago when I asked if there were any possibly that I might have something living in me that had gone undetected. My doc said the “tests” were very unreliable and best way to know if I had something was to try a few antiparasitic meds—if I didn’t have anything, they wouldn’t harm me…but if I did, it could change my life. I had to wait until after my pregnancy to attempt anything though…so I waited until Dec ‘20 to do our experiment.

I was so infested that I almost died from the herx reaction from them dying off en masse during my first treatment…I called out to God to hold my hand and get me through it bc my kids needed me. He did—and He gave me the strength to keep making forward progress.

There are cures out there that have been hidden/suppressed an

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

and I cant wait to not be censored for trying to help spread hope to others suffering as I did.

Only people mentioned by @AmandaMAGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amanda Florida Girl, click on at the bottom under it