ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🪱 👀 Worms/parasites are bigger problems than most people realize.

I have been able to put myself into remission from a chronic Autoimmune disease by having a doctor willing to listen to my crazy ass theories almost three years ago when I asked if there were any possibly that I might have something living in me that had gone undetected. My doc said the “tests” were very unreliable and best way to know if I had something was to try a few antiparasitic meds—if I didn’t have anything, they wouldn’t harm me…but if I did, it could change my life. I had to wait until after my pregnancy to attempt anything though…so I waited until Dec ‘20 to do our experiment.

I was so infested that I almost died from the herx reaction from them dying off en masse during my first treatment…I called out to God to hold my hand and get me through it bc my kids needed me. He did—and He gave me the strength to keep making forward progress.

There are cures out there that have been hidden/suppressed an

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LilCajunDeer in this post can reply

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

For everyone asking what medications I took, there were a few things my doctor and I tried based on my symptoms. *I am not a medical doctor—please find an open minded physician to discuss your situation before trying anything. There are different meds that target different parasites. I was down to try whatever bc I couldnt go on like I was. Even the same meds taken in different ways can alter absorption/dispersal of the medicine to 🎯 WHERE the parasites have “set up shop”.

•Hydroxychloroquine—I’ve taken it consistently for YEARS (I am still currently taking 200mg/day). It was one of two meds that I remained on throughout my entire 2nd pregnancy (my Ai condition first fully flared post partum from my 1st pregnancy).

The drug that changed my life:
•Praziquantel—my doc now believes that I had/have blood flukes…no way to tell when/where I acquired them. I continue to treat myself every 4 weeks bc I still have herx reactions, though NOWHERE near like the first time.

In God we trust all others must provide evidence

So happy for you you got to the root cause. I would very, very much appreciate if you can share the medication you took. I personally know 3 young ppl who are struggling with this disease. What is odd, all of them have a very healthy life (according to the standards), exercise regularly, good sleep, no smoking or alcohol, eating only organic food. I don't get it....

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response May The4th to her Publication

All it takes is getting dirt under the nails from gardening, playing in the dirt, or swimming in a freshwater lake. These things are everywhere.
Im in the dirt every day gardening and take an antiparasitic protocol every couple of months. I use paraguard.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I love you and I'm soo glad God got you through it.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Im not completely clear yet…I still do treatments every 4 weeks at this point (because I’m still having some herx reactions but they are NOWHERE near what they were the first round)…but I am almost completely off of all my other meds (including prednisone).

If I have to do this every 4 weeks for the rest of my life, I am 200% ok with it because I HAVE MY LIFE BACK 🥳 🙏🏼 Praise God!

(1) Show this thread

Which treatment did you start out with?

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I posted under my original comment since a few of yall asked 😊.

(1) Show this thread

and I cant wait to not be censored for trying to help spread hope to others suffering as I did.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.
Which treatment did you use?
I've landed some Ivermectin (but don't know the appropriate dosage)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I'm intrigued by the theories that cancer is caused by parasites.
Feels. So. Right.

(3) Show this thread