#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I will pitch in. Can it be setup ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

Idk was just trying to see if there was interest in trying,

7-26-22 JUAN O SAVIN
Spaceshot76

https://rumble.com/v1doxmr-spaceshot76-wjuan-o-savin.html

Juan O Savin
They want the collapse of America internally.
that’s what they’re engineering for..
an America that is not able to come back..
The place they’re doing it is in the children, in part.
Very wealthy people here in America
with a globalist mind set
have systematically put themselves
in the Health Care, Education & Industrial systems
WHERE THEY'RE TEARING DOWN THE CONCEPT OF
MALE & FEMALE
They’re trying to lay the groundwork for a future..
one author calls it “Synthetic sexual identity.”
where you can CREATE a sexual identity that suits you..
The hospitals now are providing operations
where.. you go asexual.. remove all your sexual organs.
It’s a horror..
It goes to the roots of.. America.
A population ready to replace itself, raise families..
They’re going to something that a machine.. would like
& we’re just bots
pieces to be moved around on a board.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

They are not satisfied with us being cattle, they want only robots and their bloodline left on this planet so that God will have to keep his word and give Cain's bloodline everything.

That is not going to happen!

THAT
IS
NOT
GOING
TO
HAPPEN!!! 💪😼

The devil's army has LOST this war forevermore.
God, QTeam, Divine Angelics, Humanity,
all Enlightened Souls & LIghtworkers
have PREVAILED 🕊️

#GodWins
#ZeroDoubt

until people understand that this whole system has to collapse, it has to be completely obliterated. the markets are going to crash worldwide because they have to. it's like an infection. it's like going to the doctor with a terrible infection and he slaps a bandaid on it and says "it's all good now!" we know that's not true. you have to drain that out, clean it and allow it to heal. not one piece of this system can be left intact. i said this 2 years ago, the markets have to crash. the governments around the world will be replaced. i was told i was crazy, but here we are. God is not allowing this to happen to His children. He has hand picked whom He wants in these positions of leadership. all of this is going away in God's perfect timing. the Lion of Judah is running and coming to stand ahead of His children. shout victory, because our deliverance is inbound! we are blessed beyond measure and we'll live the life God planned for us to live. Pray, believe, shout victory!!

Only people mentioned by @MsSarah in this post can reply

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

💯 Sarah.
The ENTIRE evil demon matrix has to CRASH
be DEMOLISHED
& become RUBBLE like the GA Guidestones,
& it IS collapsing as we speak
hence the horrible energies on Earth.
They've always been here but hidden.
Now they're out in the open
at least to Anons.
Still too many sleepers
incredible as that seems!! 💥

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

for sure..i know it's hard for people to believe that the things they've known their whole lives is going to be upended and then what?!?! but i am encouraged that i do hear people talking when i go to the store or whatever I'm doing, they know something isn't right, they just can't figure out what it is. it's palpable.

(1) Show this thread