#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

Only people mentioned by @Smics54 in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

I would try!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

Idk was just trying to see if there was interest in trying,

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

On Twitter there is an avatar "Code of Vets". The lady who owns this site, does the vetting to make sure the person is actually a vet and is in need. She may have some tips for starting an endeavor such as this. I am happy to help people get back on their feet. Hopefully this will not become too large a project - there are many homeless people out there.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

7-26-22 JUAN O SAVIN
Spaceshot76

https://rumble.com/v1doxmr-spaceshot76-wjuan-o-savin.html

Juan O Savin
They want the collapse of America internally.
that’s what they’re engineering for..
an America that is not able to come back..
The place they’re doing it is in the children, in part.
Very wealthy people here in America
with a globalist mind set
have systematically put themselves
in the Health Care, Education & Industrial systems
WHERE THEY'RE TEARING DOWN THE CONCEPT OF
MALE & FEMALE
They’re trying to lay the groundwork for a future..
one author calls it “Synthetic sexual identity.”
where you can CREATE a sexual identity that suits you..
The hospitals now are providing operations
where.. you go asexual.. remove all your sexual organs.
It’s a horror..
It goes to the roots of.. America.
A population ready to replace itself, raise families..
They’re going to something that a machine.. would like
& we’re just bots
pieces to be moved around on a board.

(4) Show this thread