Steve Bannon- America had to see , had to feel , had to begin to comprehend what these people wanted to actually do to our beloved Republic ….

The Big Steal had a purpose

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

So she's a he........
REAL NAME?

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Here's a screenshot from the US debt clock from July 29, 2020 and today July 27, 2022.
Maybe they should ask Donald Trump how to fix it. They've just ADDED over 11 trillion in debt in just 2 years. Then look at how much more debt the American people are in now vs during the Covid shutdowns when people weren't able to work. Nothing to see here.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

nothing new under the sun

(1) Show this thread

powerful!

powerful!

This is great, but won’t they just keep stealing the elections? No one in authority has proven that they have the will and power to make real changes.

Also, I know people that voted for Biden that would still vote for Biden again because they hate Trump that much.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Yellen seemed like she is terrified!

fucking awesome!!!!!!!!

That deserves a ""LETS GO"

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Felon Yellen looks like she/he could be a Hitler offspring

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Looks like a bapho, first time I saw that one thought the dame thing, I mean that has got to be a dude.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Trump’s America will emerge and the American people will RISE and take our country back from the evil, vile wickedness!!!! ThanQ Almighty Father for giving us President Donald John Trump to save our Republic!!! We LOVE YOU Almighty Father - We LOVE President Trump and the military, white hats and Patriots who are working to save and restore our country!!! ThanQ Father for the eyes to see and the ears to hear and the wisdom to understand what is happening!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸

Trump’s America = God’s America

It is an AMAZING time to BE ALIVE Patriots!!!! 🇺🇸 ❤️ 🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Wake oh sleeper,
So you can see,
The lies they speak,
To you and me.
The truth once hidden,
Is now in the light,
No longer hidden,
From our sight.
It is the Truth,
That sets us free.
God has His plan,
Just wait and see!
😇

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Now we have to make sure we never go back, NEVER allow this to happen again!!!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Now we have to make sure we never go back, NEVER allow this to happen again!!!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

$20 petrol

Rofl…….

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gave me chillz.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Foundation
Angelic
Q

Juan O Savin said today that we are going to get justice soon ONE WAY or ANOTHER!
Not in years, not in 6 months, but in weeks.
Prepare!

(14) Show this thread