Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

Wonder what this means?

You would also have a handshake between Stargates, and that would be the best, and maybe only, way to transport matter instantaneously across Space, while retaining it's "shape" at the exit, if we had such an option.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Is ALICE (one of the) super computers/AI that (used to) run this reality?

(3) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

UM. Did they turn it off?

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

They do, the experiments and testing don't last awfully long.

Here is current:

(1) Show this thread

...ummm??? what?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Funny story from my boyfriend who is a Master Sgt in Army...according to one of his LT...shit gets to crazy you index it 🤣🤣🤣...he just got home from 3 weeks at Bragg...best laugh i have had in weeks...i know this LT...i can see it lol

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🍿👀🍿

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Me conCERNed?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Problem with ALICE.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

First thing I noticed Cowboy

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

see ya on the other side :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

88 vibes…

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anyone else getting these 2 days in a row?

(26) Show this thread