Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

YES!!! WE NEED MORE LIKE THIS MAN! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT HIM!!!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

God Bless and Protect Him.
🙏👊❤️

This man needs to talk to Luis Ewing, very best legal mind there is, bar none! Also, no class actions, dont do that

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

This Man is an AMERICAN HERO, If I were young I would head over to his place a get a job working for AMERICA I wonder if he knows just how handsome and sexy he is when he talks about AMERICA.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

this man has more love for our country than Joe bidens entire cabinet 🙏this man is amazing 🙏🙏and he is speaking truth

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

WHOA!

This guy didn't commit suicide next week.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I love this!!! do you have a direct link so i can share to friends and family?

love this!

love this!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless him! I pray he gets all the help he needs to build the oil refinery ASAP! Any politicians that stand in the way are traitors.