Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yes! Good Lion TV also presented the old world maps in its 10 Ewaranon series. Long but once I started watching, I couldn't stop until I watched them all. The orphanages, where did all the parents go? The architecture that first floors were buried by mud/dirt? The maps, moon, and so much more. Can't wait to see the truth.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

By far, one of my most favorite r holes!❤️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I am trying to be open-minded and I pray for discernment so I may know the Truth so I may teach the Truth.
I find it interesting the Mayan and Navajo and EM Sun images show basically the same firmament and flat earth.

Read it from the bottom then up.

Do u think that is why they shifted the poles, to hide what is there under a wall of ice?

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Personally, I’ve been wanting to go On The Road To Shambala since I first heard Three Dog Night sing about it in the 70’s.
It seemed to be a place I could call home if I could just get there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpVS7D9AJs

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

Never knew what they were singing about, just loved the song! 😆
I learn something new every day!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Hidden North Pole is right. Ever try to google the North Pole. All they show you is the Artic Ocean. No ice shelf, nothing, nada. But there is a North Pole in Alaska and in Oslo, Norway.

wow

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

vk’s island 😊🙌

Sounds familiar, maybe this is how you can enter.... A TEST

*I heard Admiral Byrd "was pure of heart" and that is how he was able to venture to the North Pole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B5S0K3A0XM

The Riddle OV the Sphinx : The Neverending Story - YouTube

AtreyuA Tre' You

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Then we also found Anon Island ... one of the 4 islands around the Rupes Nigra !!!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Let's Go :)

(1) Show this thread

So many things to discover!