#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ugg figured out why my frogs are gone. I sprayed my yard for Mosquitos.
Never Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we use Wondercide to spray for mosquitos, totally safe for kids, pets, and even frogs I’d imagine. it’s just essential oils but dang it works well for bugs!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Danny James to his Publication

Wondercide is cedar oil. not safe for cats I don’t think.

no cedar oil! lemongrass oil and white
mineral oil. the creator of wondercide made it specifically safe for pets after hers became ill from common chemical sprays.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DComposer07 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I went back and looked it up and it seems that cats can use wondercide because the phenols are filtered out and that is what they are sensitive to. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

oh cool! yeah I have 5 cats and they’ve never seemed bothered or upset from it.

(1) Show this thread

i thought that lemongrass was just the scent, i don’t have cats but i looked it up years ago for someone else. I love wondercide and I use it for my dogs.