Ugg figured out why my frogs are gone. I sprayed my yard for Mosquitos.
Never Again.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

:(

You need a couple of bat boxed, bats eat an unbelievable amout of mos. per hour

we use Wondercide to spray for mosquitos, totally safe for kids, pets, and even frogs I’d imagine. it’s just essential oils but dang it works well for bugs!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Danny James to his Publication

Wondercide is cedar oil. not safe for cats I don’t think.

(1) Show this thread

If you want them to come back, try Carlos Nakai music! Always brings them in with huge vocals to sing along for us. Owls love it too!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

U..I..M..N..A..>288
Religions Are About Control.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Tucker continues to expose and eviscerate Big Pharma, and [their] blatant lies and crimes — Opiates, antidepressants, ADHD drugs, vaccines, and Alzheimer’s medications were all touched on last night. Sic em.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-drugs-not-answer-every-human-problem.amp

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awww cute frog . . . try growing plants in your yard that repel mosquitos.
https://www.trees.com/plants-that-repel-mosquitoes

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

my cat eats them🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

That is what we have been using for the lantern flies . . . peppermint oil, lavender and tea tree work . . . that is all I use in my yard are essential oils.

(1) Show this thread

Try a plant instead. Love these in my patio. Bring them in during the winter, set them out in spring. Repells mosquitos with spraying. plus it saves the frogs and bees.

https://gardenbeast.com/citronella-plant-guide/

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG i quit the spraying to protect the bees, but mosquitos so bad this year, started again, isnt there something natural to get rid of mosquitos, and not hurt Gods other creations

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

right, the frogs eat the mosquitoes, need to bring in the frogs in bunches then

(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Maybe you just need more frogs?

Frogs eat mosquitos

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

WWG1WGA . . .

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

My Killer cat Peg kills all our frogs. I can still hear them around the lake but not at our property. She leaves the toads alone because of their parotid glands.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Awww cute wittle frog❤️ Dragonflies protect us and they are so beautiful...
https://www.housebeautiful.com/lifestyle/g27722265/dragonflies-eliminate-mosquitoes-what-plant-attract/

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

That’s one handsome frog. Would I kiss him? ha ha …No

frogs have been renamed to pepes at our house … we have a family of pepes living under our water hose container and they bring me such joy 🐸

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Quit brainwashing us to buy XRP 😂

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Another fishy post. No way you sprayed for cabalsquitos. Reminds me when a city truck came spraying down my street spraying like a fire hose. I called the city next day & said if you do that 💩 again, I’m gonna consider that a terrorist attack & shoot at it. Letters went out that week for those who want to deny spraying. That 💩stopped ASAP.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

It is over 100 degrees here with no rain i have not heard any. Suppose to cool off and rain this weekend i hope i hear the little guys sing. I will update

are the turtles ok?

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Frogs are so loud here lately.🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Maybe the cicadas will bring back your frog army…?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

was telling my daughter yesterday VK how my parents would have someone spray anti ant shit in the house and it would smell like a chemical shithole for drays. chemicals suck

I have noticed a significant drop in bugs here in NYC since the beginning of the month. What gives?