Shot heard round the world…..
Incoming
FINALLY!

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Brett Baier is such a Dick.
Fauci & Birx should be Hung on Live Zoom.

My Mom is 83, retired Pharmacist. She has preached to all her friends and our Fam that NO ONE should ever take an Expiremental SHOT. (Do NOT even try to call it a Vaccine around her, she will rip you in 2). BUT..... NOW she is dealing with so many Dead Friends. Eapecially her Friends Husbands!!

Praying that after the “Tables are Flipped” the Elderly (especially) who are Left, will be GIVEN Luxury Debt Free Living until their untimely early deaths occur!! 😢🙏

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Your mum is a legend ..Go her

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Birx openly pleads guilty on national television. Crimes against humanity? 💥

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That's not Birx 🙄🙄🙄

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I agree 👍

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The new and improved plastic model? Wonder if it will wake some people up.

(2) Show this thread

This is so damn disturbing to me, I begged my grown daughters not to get this shot. They did it anyways, they think I am crazy. Now my oldest is bleeding in between cycles

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Fauci monkey'$ around too much

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

🎶🎶 London Bridge is Falling Down 🎶🎶

Rumor IS... WHO's Hedra's has been arrested,
right after declaring the Monkey Plandemic.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

A sense of quiet relief. Waiting for the aftermath of all who did not believe. So many were led astray. Love is really going to be needed.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Nothing on any orher news channels….just crickets

....and there are those didn't get the vaccine but died from it because of its shedding from vaccinated people. And those people had their Faith in God all the way!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I think both Fauci and Birx are CGI in this clip. CGI Birx looks 20-30 years younger than the real one.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

yeah definitely not her in the video

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(7) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

the DEADLY Shot heard (and taken) around the world….. WHY... simple, ULTIMATELY because their faith was in man, instead of in GOD...

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Transient. Isn’t that what they said about inflation... 😳

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This was unbelievable. I saw it live. Couldn't believe what I was Hearing. He sent Bret a veiled threat during that interview. "I know you better than that Bret." As if to say, "careful where you go with this."

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

APL = 9.3 . . . ?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

oh i hope so

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Crimes against humanity!!!