#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It just shows you how disconnected our Politician’s/Military are by putting Flynn's Bro in charge US Army Pacific.
#FamilyIsEverything#Fooked

this is my Go To Fact when Sleepers question who is RUNNING our country! Gen Mike Flynn is "their" greatest nightmare, why oh why would the "New Administration 😂" be okay with his Brother....commanding the Fleet protecting us from China? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣. Patriots In Control🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I nomimate Captain America.

first thing i thought when I read that too!

❤️❤️❤️ 🤣🤣🤣 Exactly!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

This post keeps popping up lately. Like engines are on, approaching takeoff.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

#patriotsincontrol times a quadrillion ✅💯 SO OBVIOUS.

SO OBVIOUS ;)

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

👍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

i love this! gotta share! lol