Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

In response News Corner to his Publication

The F%CKERY that's going on here in LOS ANGELES is unbelievable. People wearing MASKS when the WALK, TALK, RIDE A BICYCLE, IN A CAR, A BUS, ON THERE FRONT LAWNS. I wish I could ZAP all ZOMBIES, LIBERALS, ILLEGALS, AND CRIMINALS TO ONE ISLAND!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Listen to the last half hour of the David Knight Show to discover some little known facts about what/who the CDC is and the extraordinary power it somehow seems to have.

Scroll down to hour2:minute29:02

https://thedavidknightshow.podbean.com/e/the-david-knight-show-2021-feb-1-monday/

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Listen to the last half hour of the David Knight Show to discover some little known facts about what/who the CDC is and the extraordinary power it somehow seems to have.

Scroll down to hour2:minute29:02

https://thedavidknightshow.podbean.com/e/the-david-knight-show-2021-feb-1-monday/

F dat SH*T! I will do what I want.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

I plan to break every single one of these, many times over.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

This makes me think they know something big is happening. the superbowl will look like the puppy bowl perhaps...

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

But make sure to chexk out the sales at Walmart!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

oh ffs 🤦‍♀️