Lets Not Let AOC Forget She Posted This!
Make It Go Viral!
👊🇱🇷👊

Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

thats what we do best. start a fire and watch the motherfucker burn. no violence intended

Just a middle child looking to get out of Marcia's shadow! WWG1WGA

How did AOC chnage the font allowed on Twitter? she can' t even change her a light bulb. I'm no genius but I know that Twitter font is not Times New Roman, thats as fake as fake comes.

In response Jans Revenge to her Publication

I still dont like her 😊

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

please make this go viral as well!

https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html#JusticeForMaddieAndZac

President Trump is Simply The Best Leader of All time! If you are in need of some high Vibes to start the week, this should do the trick!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#45🦅🇺🇸
The New Republic is Near!
#19 DJT 🦁👑
https://rumble.com/vddih1-thank-you-president-trump-simply-the-best-.html

I have to question this post cause I dont
thinkAOC could possibly spell Auschwitz.

In response Terry Andrews to his Publication

SHE SAID IT! I'M SURE SHE ASKED SIRI HOW TO SPELL IT.....

(1) Show this thread

Vetran, Retired Fireman, Entrepreneur, Patriot

absolutly

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Yes!

may qualify for more like treason...😳

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

evil

Dont worry about her or her three amigos their time is short here on earth.

That girl doesn't even live in reality...she is a total freak!

She didn't post this. This is just more trash being sent around that gets us made fun of by liberals. People RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

I wish people would rename her A-NO-C
No police
No ICE
No Amazon jobs in NY City
No Energy unless it is Green
No Borders
No Conservatives, Libertarians or Republicans
No dissent
No Freedom
No guns
No free speech

In response Every Time to her Publication

In other word, no common sense.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

😍That is fantastic A-NO-C from this day forward I will never call her anything but A-NO-C again! Love It! I'ts perfect!

(2) Show this thread

Expelled like flatulence.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response B1g 5hootsQ to his Publication

yup, then the covidiots decended and uh no, climate change. yeah climate change.

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Fook you Bitch.......hope you like your new digs.......

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The type-set IS different that what is used by Twitter, but whether or not this particular Tweet is real is not the point. I have seen with my own eyes other equally despicable tweets from AOC that would have seen any Trump supporter banned from Twitter seconds after posting. AOC is undeserving of the office she holds, is a traitor, and deserves what's coming to her and the rest of the swamp rats.

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

Someone, please tell me how is this not hate speech???? How is this not terrorist threatening??????? How is this not inciting violence???? A Bartender wants to put the Patriots in a concentration camp. We have a saying in the Heartland, "Well Bless Your Heart".....

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication

This is so fake.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Beeaacchh from hell or
Is she reading a script?

Yes Expel AOC strip of all benefits no retirement nothing

FUCKING BRING IT BITCH... I CANT EVEN SAY WHAT WE'LL DO TO YOU ITS NOT EVEN LEGAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣GRRRRR

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Ryan Trump to his Publication

totally with you 100% on this!

(1) Show this thread

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🌎🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

She's a horrible actress! Stating her life was in danger on 1/6 and she wasn't even in the Capitol. She's done!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

FAKE NEWS

Do you really think she would use the words auschwitz and picnic in the same sentence?

And for everyone who falls for this fake shit I have no sympathy for you guys. After 4 years you should be able to identify what is real and what is fake.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

A declaration from you is evidence of nothing. Practise what you preach and support your declarations with evidence of your own. Prove it was fabricated (I'm not saying it was real - but mean arrogance like yours is just getting really boring frankly).

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Oh, and as for whether or not anyone believes that AOC would use Auschwitz and picnic in the same sentence - YEAH I DO. I'm sure you don't believe that Biden ever uttered the "N" word yet here he is on tape doing just that. But no doubt you will declare this to be "fake news" as well. Are you absolutely certain you aren't an AOC-loving, Biden supporter? Your relentless "fact-checking" without providing any evidence to substatiate your "facts" suggests that you might be.

https://anonup.com/thread/792268

(2) Show this thread

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

I wont get on the train... i WILL fight back

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

In response Navy93 ... to his Publication

We are Americans. Do Not Fuck With Us. You will not defeat our spirit or our voice.

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

She won't be expelled. She's going to be arrested

Dont worry she will be tried for treason and shot dead or hung. I hope she had a good time in the swamp, most people dont understand that hell is for eternity and burning in a lake of burning sulfur doesn't sound like fun.

Time for everyone to take a look at themselves and see if God fits into your life. You should all give Jesus a second look, read the New Testament before its too late for your eternity.

How about we expel everyone from congress that can't do any critical thinking?

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Is this for real? Everytime I feel compassion towards [them], something Lights it up & reminds me, #Fooked.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Inciting violence against a political party. This woman has several holes in her screen door. Sorry, she probably doesn't know what a screen door is. Her pickle jar is not closed tight!

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

investigate! Round.her.up!