#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

when i was told several years back that absolutely everything we have learned, was a lie, i applied this to every area a
of my life. the biggest being, the bible and religious teachings. it will be interesting to see how these twisted tales of old, unfold, as truth emerges.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Looks like [they] are doing a pretty good job at playing the evil parts in the bible. Almost like a playbook for them. Look forward to the ending.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

vibes - remember this discussion?

https://anonup.com/thread/8617079

The Anti-Christ is a BAD thing because according to the Bible, he is the globalist of all globalists (Rev. 13)

They did not provide the book. God provided the book. (2 Tim. 3:16)
No chapters were omitted depending on what is meant by chapters.
The story was never changed but was withheld from the people.
The reformers liberated that which was withheld and deployed the printing press to bring enlightenment.

Everyone reads the same text but not everyone renders it the same.
Everyone has unknowingly fed the beast in one way or another and I fear we all still do at times without even knowing it.

The Bible we read was never their Bible. It is God's general revelation to the entire world. That is not to say that there have not been repeated attempts to corrupt the text which is why I do not trust most modern Bible translations.

With this much I will agree: We have all been victimized by a wicked world system but the only one who will put an end to it is God. (Rev. 19)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ContendersEdge in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Contenders Edge, click on at the bottom under it