I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

"Mathematics is the Language in which God has Written the Universe." -Galileo

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I Do Landscaping, along with Pavers, Walls, Stone Steps, Flagstone Paths and Circular Flagstone Firepits so I Work with Geometrical Patterns to Create Visual Balance in the Projects I Design. I've Done 12 Circular Flagstone Firepits (From 10-18 Feet in Diameter) over the Past 12 Years....
Sacred Geometry is the KEY to EVERYTHING!
Galile said: Mathematics is the Language with which God has Written the Universe."

Can you recommend any resources? I’m in the process of trying to figure out a yard re-do. I’m a recipe kind of person and don’t have any vision on how to incorporate some of these designs into the project.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it