THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

"Mathematics is the Language in which God has Written the Universe." -Galileo

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Been trying hard to grasp the geometry and quantum messages. Im not very adept at understanding it. This helps a little. Thanks.😊

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I Know A Lot About this Topic and How it Relates to the Sacred Anatomy of the Human Heart and Neurological System. Please Feel Free to Ask Any Questions you may have and I will do my Best to Answer them and/or Guide you to Resources that can address whatever level of understanding that you have.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I Know A Lot About this Topic and How it Relates to the Sacred Anatomy of the Human Heart and Neurological System. Please Feel Free to Ask Any Questions you may have and I will do my Best to Answer them and/or Guide you to Resources that can address whatever level of understanding that you have.

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I Do Landscaping, along with Pavers, Walls, Stone Steps, Flagstone Paths and Circular Flagstone Firepits so I Work with Geometrical Patterns to Create Visual Balance in the Projects I Design. I've Done 12 Circular Flagstone Firepits (From 10-18 Feet in Diameter) over the Past 12 Years....
Sacred Geometry is the KEY to EVERYTHING!
Galile said: Mathematics is the Language with which God has Written the Universe."

(1) Show this thread