Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

🤦‍♀️

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

Where have I seen this list of events before????

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I pray this happens here. My husband says it never will.

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

how come when ever i see dominion and smartmatic i read it as demonic and santanic 🤷‍♀️🤣

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Aaaaaah noooow I see it

Praise be to God. In Jesus name Amen.

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Odd - Because I've not found anything online to confirm Dominion machines were used. In fact, I find a lot of independant sites saying it was not. I also refrenced waht Mike Pompeo said before and since their election. I agree there are things wrong; so we certainly don't need to make stuff up OR pass along bad info to muddy the waters.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

LMMFFAO... wakey wakey... Btw... if a Bank Robber Robs a F###### BANK... WOULD HE GET TO STAY FREE... WITH THE LOOT... GTFOH.

(1) Show this thread

Light good vibrations love give express yourself aware DANCE SING LOVE PRAY adorable deplorable, Q, patriot, telepathic , empathetic, AWAKE

Happening faster over there than here... darnit

As I mentioned before I honestly believe that what is happening in Myanmar is precursor for what will happen here! You could also call it a movie trailer for what is to come. Must be exciting to wake up one morning and everything is taken over by our military. 🙏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 667

Amen!👏🏽🙏🏽💞

How do you show people the Truth ? How do you get them to listen ? How do you get them to do their own research ?#ThePlan#TheGrestAwakening

Someone yesterday mentioned that and was asking if anyone knew what voting machines were used.

Really know how to make the Deep State sweat

I love how facebook had to censor, "Not all True"!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Makes you wonder how many in the Cabal actually think
they pulled it off... vs role playing for the movie.

Either way, they're FOOKED!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I contemplate these scenarios on a daily basis...
It's all very interesting to say the least.🤔

(1) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

thats gonna happen here! you bet cha!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.