😳

Believer by Imagine Dragons Meets Singing Tesla Coils - YouTube

Challenge accepted! Please, subscribe to collaborate even more with new videos.For those who did not understand what is going on this video, here's a brief e...

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

wow so exciting♥️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

awesomeness

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Very cool. 💕 reminds me of the futuristic music in some shows like the old Buck Rogers.(yeah, I'm that old)

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

That is so cool!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 3:00

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Winning tune for sure.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

⚡︎ love it❣️

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

😃❤️

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thats pretty neat right there!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

❤️ this tune!

(4) Show this thread

They have quite a few songs.

"For those who did not understand what is going on this video, here's a brief explanation: The main loud music really comes from the tesla coil sparks. They are literally playing the music due to the programmed phase, pulse width and firing frequency! So, there are no speakers, no audio / video special effects. It looks even better in person and sounds almost the same, just louder than people expect!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koNY3NR7xM

ABBA - Dancing Queen on Tesla Coil Trio - YouTube

Please, subscribe to collaborate even more with new videos.Song: @ABBA - Dancing QueenFor those who did not understand what is going on this video, here's a ...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

321 👊🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Thats pretty cool-like.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

👍😎

(1) Show this thread