VK on TRUTH Social - 11;50am Eastern...

šŸ§LARGE CORPORATIONS CONTROL RISE OF SUBSCRIPTION HEALTHCARE?

Amazon announced that itā€™s acquiring 1LifeHealthcare Inc., the parent company of primary-care network One Medical, for $3.9B. The health practice has 180 offices and offers benefits to employees at more than 8,000 companies.

ā€œAmazonā€™s takeover of One Medical is the latest shot in a terrifying new stage in the business model of the worldā€™s largest corporations," said Barry Lynn Executive Director of Open Markets Institute, an advocate for antitrust regulation. "The deal will expand Amazonā€™s ability to collect the most intimate and personal of information about individuals, in order to track, target, manipulate, and exploit people in ever more intrusive ways."

And Congressional investigators said One Medical abused access to Covid-19 vaccines to push people looking for vaccines into paying for One Medical memberships.

https://thefr.com/news/are-we-seeing-the-rise-of-subscription-driven-healthcare

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I can see people using this. My state has only 1 choice for health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield. Itā€™s $2800 per month with a $17,000 deductible. I hope help is on the way!

šŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ā™„ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø I Love Jesus Christ, family, šŸ’ž šŸ¾ šŸ¾ Friends šŸø šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø āœļø šŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

šŸ™šŸ’“Grace4Mankind ... God willing we NEVER 'see' this... The Deep State is the source of all that is negative ...

šŸ’„The Oppression

šŸ’„Swiss OCTOGON Templars

šŸ’„The Deep State Headquarters

šŸ’„Satanic Hierarchy

šŸ’„The REAL CHANGE is in consciousness and thought

šŸ’„The new 5D-World is waiting for us

šŸ’„Incredible New Era

šŸ’„Greatest Fraud in Human History

Finally, after 500,000 years of oppression, planet Earth is on its way to total liberation from its Exterrestrial oppressors, who installed their own pawns on Earth like Pharaohs, Kings, and lower-ranking mind-controlled government officials. People who are experiencing this NOW are the chosen ones to contribute to this liberation.

šŸ’„Complainants who think it takes too long are not yet ready to contribute and will therefore not go to the new 5D-world.

To survive the harsh times we are now in, it is essential to understand what it is all about. šŸ‘‡

https://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2022/07/23/the-oppression/

(1) Show this thread