Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

OHH I am all about the QUESTIONS - I have asked many in the last few days - not one answer :(

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

OHH I am all about the QUESTIONS - I have asked many in the last few days - not one answer :(

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The only stupid question is the one you fail to ask.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

TS is getting better but some things must be addressed...
Anyway I am happy to be there!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Constitution first line 👍🏻

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Gezzzz, Ive been seriously debating whether I should or not!

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you VK.

Thank you.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

5x5

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

They only want to keep the sheep, free thinkers need to be eliminated. The sheep are also their Guinea pigs.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😁Looking forward to the curtain call 😎

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. 🇺🇸

extremally… dasting spelling

In response White Hat Chat to her Publication

There's been quite a few of those today lol

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

🧐LARGE CORPORATIONS CONTROL RISE OF SUBSCRIPTION HEALTHCARE?

Amazon announced that it’s acquiring 1LifeHealthcare Inc., the parent company of primary-care network One Medical, for $3.9B. The health practice has 180 offices and offers benefits to employees at more than 8,000 companies.

“Amazon’s takeover of One Medical is the latest shot in a terrifying new stage in the business model of the world’s largest corporations," said Barry Lynn Executive Director of Open Markets Institute, an advocate for antitrust regulation. "The deal will expand Amazon’s ability to collect the most intimate and personal of information about individuals, in order to track, target, manipulate, and exploit people in ever more intrusive ways."

And Congressional investigators said One Medical abused access to Covid-19 vaccines to push people looking for vaccines into paying for One Medical memberships.

https://thefr.com/news/are-we-seeing-the-rise-of-subscription-driven-healthcare

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I can see people using this. My state has only 1 choice for health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield. It’s $2800 per month with a $17,000 deductible. I hope help is on the way!

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

What if the SC overturning Roe v Wade cut off a supply that would otherwise make the Vax more lethal?

- Just a thought on VK's post.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

keep thinking like that! never crossed my mind..but yes, you may be on to something big!
definitely may deter their next move..

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Sorry the Supply is still there due to the fact that there are still to many States that still allow Abortions

(2) Show this thread