#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Last night we found a kitten about 6-7 weeks old in the garage. We live in the middle of nowhere and r the dumping grounds for unwanted animals by people who r soul-less&pathetic.
I need to post a sign that says..
"Attention. Since you insist on discarding unwanted pets here, please leave a note indicating their name and favorite foods."
I can't tell u how many pets I have taken to the Humane Society.
Anyway, back to the found kitten. This poor baby was in need of medical attention. Her little eye was so infected and oozing thick fluid.
We gave her food&milk and held her.
We drove to the Humane Society with her. Well, they changed their policies. Only open 10-Noon and by appt only so I called the emergency number. They wouldn't open the door! Said to come back at 5pm. Took kitten home and now cannot find her anywhere.
SMH

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

God bless your soul for doing this 🙏❤️🐾🐾
i agree leave some food out on a paper plate
the shelters are overwhelmed filled beyond capacity because sadly people aew surrendering their pets because they cannot afford to but food for them 😓

i hope you find this baby 🙏

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

She may just be hiding, scared. Just leave food and water out. 🙏🏻.