πŸ”΄JUST IN - Jury finds Steve Bannon guilty on two charges of "criminal contempt" of Congress.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

How many times can a President pardon you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

How many times can a President pardon you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Honey Badger don’t give a shit. [They] stepped right into that one. Fooked

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Rip the bandaid off!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

How do you enter in evidence. They fooked again.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Fook!!! Sure hope this boomerangs for use on swamp dwellers & Bannon is protected.

Aren’t these misdemeanors?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

I believe so. By definition, contempt means disrespect or despising someone or something. So, he's guilty of criminal disrespect or criminal hatred of Congress. I think that's half the country.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Executive Privilege can only be used by Demoncrats!

Boomerang time! Delicious.

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

political persecution !!

That was Fast ⚑

Light always overcomes the darkness.

πŸ™„

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Oh they are soooo stupid.... BRING ON THE PAIN!!!πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

so sick of this 2 tiered justice system!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Aren’t most people in contempt of congress?

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I think most Americans are......gonna need a little more room! The charges are absolute evil nonsense and we all know it.....so do they!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

tar and feather them motherfuckers
1776 style!

(6) Show this thread

wow lying dogs! dogs return to their vomit. Corrupt jur,y all part of the show. Buckle up hold tight and know your rights.