#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Please everyone can you pray for Texas right now? There's rain clouds forming! Plz pray they DUMP some LOVE on us!!!

thank U πŸ«€

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’¦β˜”πŸŒ¨οΈ

Im so sad for Texas. Theyre tormenting us again with the weather but now its not ICE its fooken HEAT.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US

makes me so mad

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

seems the hottest summer i remember, live in the south, air conditioning a good friendβ™₯️

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response GOD WON to her Publication

plus texas delegitimized biden, openly

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Im from Texas and my mom and sister still live there. Texas is being tormented because of its energy independence. They’re not tied into the national grid and therefore cannot br controlled by the government. BUT the government can manipulate the weather. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

We just went through the same in Ky. Keep praying. The sky will open up. We almost lost our crops I feel ya sister.